Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Salon for Facial and Nails in Dublin

Options
  • 28-06-2017 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭

Looking to get a facial and full set of nails done, hoping I can find somewhere that does the two well rather than going to separate places. I've looked at the following:
    Mudpie In Dundrum - good for nails but no experience of their facials
    Buff Day Spa - good for facials but no experience of their nails
    Or alternatively for the spa experience I was looking at somewhere out the Powerscourt direction.

It's a treat for myself so would like to enjoy the experience and get everything done in one place rather than dashing to different places.

Living in Dublin 6 but drive so happy to go anywhere really.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭tea_and_cake

Ah_Yeah wrote: »
    Looking to get a facial and full set of nails done, hoping I can find somewhere that does the two well rather than going to separate places. I've looked at the following:
    Mudpie In Dundrum - good for nails but no experience of their facials
    Buff Day Spa - good for facials but no experience of their nails
    Or alternatively for the spa experience I was looking at somewhere out the Powerscourt direction.

It's a treat for myself so would like to enjoy the experience and get everything done in one place rather than dashing to different places.

Living in Dublin 6 but drive so happy to go anywhere really.

Pink in Dundrum shopping centre. Their facials are amazing Murad, Image and Dermalogica. The girls who do the nails are meticulous and they do Margaret Davis manicures and pedicures. Not outrageous on price either.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

Pink in Dundrum shopping centre. Their facials are amazing Murad, Image and Dermalogica. The girls who do the nails are meticulous and they do Margaret Davis manicures and pedicures. Not outrageous on price either.

Thank you. I have been to Pink in the past and didn't love it so I think I'd like to try somewhere else.

Advertisement