Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jump in bundle price

Options
  • 29-06-2017 1:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi

I was on a plan which gave me eir fibre for €45.00 and eir Talk Off-Peak Mobile 60 for €12.00, on top of this I was getting a €10 discount giving a total of €47.00.
    I knew that the €10 discount was finishing up last month so I was expecting €57.00 but the bill was actually €87.00 this month.
    Looking at the myeir account it appears that the eir Talk Off-Peak Mobile 60 part of the bundle is now suddenly €42.00.
    Can you please explain this price increase? I would also like to know if I'm currently under contract ? how do I go about getting this info?

Regards
    J

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Hi boekind,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Can you please PM me your account number and full name and I will look into this for you?

Thanks,
    Anna

• Registered Users Posts: 21 boekind

eir: Anna wrote: »
    Hi boekind,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Can you please PM me your account number and full name and I will look into this for you?

Thanks,
    Anna
    Its okay I got the issue sorted elsewhere, it was just a billing error 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

No problem at all.

I'm glad to hear it has been sorted :D

Please feel free to get back in touch if you require any further assistance.

Thanks,
    Anna

Advertisement