Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Technical difficulties again!

Options
  • 29-06-2017 6:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭

Your app won't work and your phone line is experiencing technical difficulties.  I only want to check my balance! It's enough to make me consider changing banks.  The app has to be the most useless app I have ever encountered. It never works.  Sort it out bank of Ireland.  You charge us enough in bloody fees!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Bradt Pitt

Worst IT of any of the banks. I need to make a bank transfer this morning but can't get in on the app or the desktop site.
    Pure rubbish.
    I feel sorry for the BOI reps on here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

annieee wrote: »
    Your app won't work and your phone line is experiencing technical difficulties.  I only want to check my balance! It's enough to make me consider changing banks.  The app has to be the most useless app I have ever encountered. It never works.  Sort it out bank of Ireland.  You charge us enough in bloody fees!!!
    Hi annieee,

Thanks for your message, I am very sorry that you could not log in on the App. I can confirm that the app is working normally and you should be able to make any transfer now.  

Please let us know if you have any further questions.
    Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Gunnubi10

I have been trying to get my account unblocked for 2 days now, I can't make online debits because the bank is blocking my transactions, I withdraw and make payments while shopping but I'm being blocked online??? it's frustrating now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Gunnubi10 wrote: »
    I have been trying to get my account unblocked for 2 days now, I can't make online debits because the bank is blocking my transactions, I withdraw and make payments while shopping but I'm being blocked online??? it's frustrating now.
    Hi Gunnubi10,

Thanks for getting in contact with us through Boards. Can I ask if any message is shows up when you try to make a payment with your Visa Debit card online? Also are you blocked out of your banking 365 online profile?

If your Visa Debit card is blocked for online usage this maybe caused by your "Verified by Visa" password being blocked. You can get this unlocked by calling 0818 365 365 (or 00353 1 4044000 if you are abroad) and selecting options 1, 2 and finally option 2 and you any of the advisers there will be able unlock this password.

If you have locked your 365 online PIN you can unlock or re-set this by also calling the number given above and selecting options 1, 5 and then 4 you can unlock the password through this.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement