Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change standing order online

Options
  • 29-06-2017 6:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I went to my branch the other day to get a form to change a standing order and was told I could do it online.
    I can't find where to do this anywhere Business-online

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Sean McC wrote: »
    I went to my branch the other day to get a form to change a standing order and was told I could do it online.
    I can't find where to do this anywhere Business-online
    Hi Sean McC,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. Can I ask if you would use the 365 online system as you would be able to amend or set up a new Standing Order through 365 online and I have given a link to a video that shows how to do this here.
    As you would not be able to do this through Business on line. If you are not set up with 365 online can I ask what you are looking to change on a the Standing order (ie the amount)?

Thanks,
    Darren.

Advertisement