Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metzeler Tyres

• 29-06-2017 7:55am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭

I bought a set of Metzeler Tourance about five weeks ago and sent away for the £30. stg. refund. This came on Friday in the form of a prepaid credit card unlike last years refund which was in the form of a cheque. This had to be activated on line, which I did no problem. I checked on line to make sure the funds were transferred to the card and all was ok. Yesterday I registered the card on Amazon . Again no problem but when I ordered from Amazon, the payment was declined. Checking on line there is still a 30. in the card. I have contacted Amazon but they are as helpful as a chocolate saucepan. Anyone got a similar refund from Metzeler.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

No but I have got it from a promotion with Michelin, I did not need the hassle of using it online as the form of credit card was weird (some mad company) I just used it on petrol rather then trying to get it accepted online.

Advertisement