Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medicine UCD or TCD?

Options
  • 29-06-2017 8:27am

Hi All

I know the obvious differences, ie TCD has no pre med year, so one year less to qualify.
    Different teaching hospitals and UCD exams more modular , instead of one big exam at the end of the year,

BUT...any other factors I should consider when choosing one or the other/

Last year the points were the same i believe

Thanks so much in advance, am about to make my final changes on CAO
    before Saturday

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭michaelp97

From my friends who are in third year medicine in ucd they say they would struggle with Trinity's style of having larger exams at the end of the year, ucd's style of having two sets of exams in Christmas and summer is helpful as you are not trying to cram everything for a few large exams. Sorry I don't know more about it, just saw no one replied!!

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭pvakelly

Actually medicine in Trinity has exams at Christmas and Summer as well, unlike the majority of other courses

Advertisement