Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shannon Planning Permission for Aldi lodged

Options
124»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,073 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cookiemunster

MarkR wrote: »
    So Aldi had a submission. It was rejected due to reasons. The submission was updated to reflect those reasons, and they still said no?
    Aldi will be off to ABP. It does look like the council had no intentions of ever granting permission. If so ABP will overturn that decision.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I'll just get my Aldi fix in Ennis or Limerick so. You won't stop me from getting way too much chocolate!

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭hobie14

I'll just get my Aldi fix in Ennis or Limerick so. You won't stop me from getting way too much chocolate!

Now if only they would build it in Coonagh ... I can't see CCC backing down ...

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

hobie14 wrote: »
    Now if only they would build it in Coonagh ... I can't see CCC backing down ...

Hold on! There's an ONLINE PETITION!

That'll sort them. Saying that, I did sign it. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭AlfaZen

Hold on! There's an ONLINE PETITION!

That'll sort them. Saying that, I did sign it. :o

Please sign -- http://chng.it/vxDyf2QVc2

:D;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement