Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Sport Issue

Options
  • 29-06-2017 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭

I signed up for BT Sport when it was first available in Ireland when, I think, Setanta were flogging it, and have had it ever since. I have it registered on 2 sky boxes, I have now got a different viewing card so need to switch it from the old card to the new card for one of the boxes.

I don't know of any account information I have, I still (obviously) pay monthly for the subscription. How can I go about doing this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Hi correction,

Thanks for getting in touch.

If you have registered for myeir, you will be able to update your Sky viewing card through this.

If you cannot recall your account information, I would recommend contacting our eir Sport team on 0818 20 30 40 for the best support on this.

Thanks,
    Anna

Advertisement