Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incorrect final bill

Options
  • 29-06-2017 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭

Hi, my mother has received a final bill from Eir, but has been incorrectly charged for calls that were included in her package.  She has tried ringing 1901 with no success. Would it be possible for someone to ring her to get it sorted out? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Hi Chieftain,

Thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear this.

I'm afraid we would be unable to arrange a callback from this channel.

If you are a named contact on the account, can you please PM me the account number and your full name and I will look into this?

Unfortunately, if you are not named, due to data protection, we would be unable to discuss your mother's account without her contacting us directly or contacting our customer care team on 1901.

Thanks,
    Anna

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Chieftain

eir: Anna wrote: »
    Hi Chieftain,

Thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear this.

I'm afraid we would be unable to arrange a callback from this channel.

If you are a named contact on the account, can you please PM me the account number and your full name and I will look into this?

Unfortunately, if you are not named, due to data protection, we would be unable to discuss your mother's account without her contacting us directly or contacting our customer care team on 1901.

Thanks,
    Anna
    Well she was onto 1901 and Deirdre told her that she couldn't help and she would have to get onto the web chat.   She has switched provider and now all of a sudden she is getting charged for calls that she was never previously charged for.  I will PM you her account number and maybe someone could give her a ring.

No problem, if you are named on the account, I will be more than happy to look into this for you.

Thanks,
    Anna

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Chieftain

eir: Anna wrote: »
    No problem, if you are named on the account, I will be more than happy to look into this for you.

Thanks,
    Anna
    Shocking service here.  My mother who is a pensioner has received a final bill 3 times what it should be, and when I try to get someone to call her back about it, i'm told that a callback cant be arranged.  Some phone company this is.   I should tell my mother to ring Liveline - might have a better chance of satisfaction

I'm sorry you feel this way, however, we are not a phone based department and are unable to arrange contact with your mother in regards to her bill as we only provide online support.

Your mother will be required to contact our customer care team on 1901 in order to discuss this further.

Thanks,
    Anna

• Advertisement
Advertisement