Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Docusign log in

• 29-06-2017 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

i received a docusign via email but have not received a code to sign in to it ?? what should i do?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

hallo123 wrote: »
    i received a docusign via email but have not received a code to sign in to it ?? what should i do?
    Hi hallo123,

Thanks for getting in contact with us.

It can take up to 24 hours to receive a text message with the code to open the document. If you have not received a text message after 24 hours has passed please call our lending section directly on 0818 200 334 and any of the advisers there will be able to arrange this text message to be sent again.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 hallo123

Hi hallo123,

Thanks for getting in contact with us.

It can take up to 24 hours to receive a text message with the code to open the document. If you have not received a text message after 24 hours has passed please call our lending section directly on 0818 200 334 and any of the advisers there will be able to arrange this text message to be sent again.

Thanks again,
    Darren.
    Hi Darren, Sorry again for another stupid question, if i wanted to reduce the amount of the loan and change to monthly payments after i have received the docusign is that a problem? or what number would be best to call to check? it needs to be a land line number please :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hi hallo123,

Thanks for getting back to us and there is no such thing as a stupid question :).

Once the loan has been agreed and approved you would need to pay at least the first payment as agreed originally when applying for the loan. When the first payment has been made you can then call our lending amendments team directly on 1850 667 100 and any of the advisers there will be able to look into changing the amount of the repayments or frequency of them for you.

Thanks again for contacting us.

Darren.

Advertisement