Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last minute CAO choices (advice needed)

Options
  • 29-06-2017 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all! The deadline for CAO choices is fast approacing and I'm still unsure what to put as my first choice. I'm interested in second level teaching and law but I'm unsure of I should just go for law? I'm considering arts at NUIG because I could do history, English and law, but I've been told so often that teaching, especially with regards to history and English, is v hard to secure a job in.

I would also be interested to hear what people think is the best option for law, civil law or corporate law?

I'm the first person in my house to go to college so my mother is in the dark and can't offer me much advice. Thanks a million!

Advertisement