Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Consolidation Loan

Options
  • 29-06-2017 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi

I have a BOI mortgage of 163K a personal loan,a car loan and credit card aprox 18K combined.
    Just wondering if it is possible to get a mortgage top up/loan to cover/clear these loans and reduce my monthly repayments and free up some much need cash per month. My house is in negative equity at the moment so does this reduce my chances?? I have never missed a repayment and have a good credit rating. Any advice appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

BaldyRua wrote: »
    Hi

I have a BOIÂ mortgage of 163K a personal loan,a car loan and credit card aprox 18K combined.
    Just wondering if it is possible to get a mortgage top up/loan to cover/clear these loans and reduce my monthly repayments and free up some much need cash per month. My house is in negative equity at the moment so does this reduce my chances?? I have never missed a repayment and have a good credit rating. Any advice appreciated.
    Hi Baldyrua,

Thanks for the message.

All of our loans applications are dealt with on a case by case basis so you would be able to apply for this and our lending team would be able to look into this for you. I have given a link here that you can use to apply for a loan online. Also if you would like to talk to our lending team before making an application you can call them on 0818 200 334.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement