Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can i go into branch with photo id?

Options
  • 29-06-2017 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

So, I have two questions 

1) I have forgot the pin to my card, and if I go in with photo ID to any branch will they remind me my pin right there without sending it to me in the post?
    and
    2) If they don't, can I still withdrawal money from any branch with photo id? 

So I'm wondering does it have to be the branch I set up the card with.

Thanks,
    Melanie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭TheShow

1.  no, nobody in the bank knows or has access to your pin number.

2. yes, that should not be an issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 melaniechantel

Perfect, thanks a million!

• Registered Users Posts: 78,402 ✭✭✭✭Victor

They may be able to allow you more tries of the PIN without your card ending up blocked.

They just might be able to reset your PIN, i.e. allow you create a new PIN there and then.

Make sure you use a staffed branch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

So, I have two questionsÂ

1) I have forgot the pin to my card, and if I go in with photo ID to any branch will they remind me my pin right there without sending it to me in the post?
    and
    2) If they don't, can I still withdrawal money from any branch with photo id?Â

So I'm wondering does it have to be the branch I set up the card with.

Thanks,
    Melanie
    Hi melaniechantel,

Thanks for getting contact with us here.

A PIN reminder for your card would have to be sent out to you in the post, you can order this through the "Ask a question" section on your 365 online profile or by calling our customer service team on 0818 365 365 and the advisers there will be able to order a replacement PIN for you.

You can also call into a branch with Photo ID and withdraw money from your account anytime before you receive this PIN.
    You can check the times of cash services in any of our branches here.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement