Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not impressed

Options
  • 29-06-2017 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭

Got my wheel back today with new bearings fitted. I planned a longish ride after work tomorrow as the bike racing in Skerries means I can't get back to the house early anyway.
    Just went to put the cassette back on to find the inside thread of the freewheel damaged :mad:
    Cassette locking ring won't even start to pull on the threads, so the wheel has got to go back tomorrow.
    And I thought removing the cassette would make things easier!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Got my wheel back today with new bearings fitted. I planned a longish ride after work tomorrow as the bike racing in Skerries means I can't get back to the house early anyway.
    Just went to put the cassette back on to find the inside thread of the freewheel damaged :mad:
    Cassette locking ring won't even start to pull on the threads, so the wheel has got to go back tomorrow.
    And I thought removing the cassette would make things easier!!!

So you damaged it yourself??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭triggermortis

No I didn't. The shop did

Advertisement