Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan application

Options
  • 29-06-2017 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I applied for a loan from bank of Ireland on Monday and I haven't heard anything back yet. I was just wondering does it take very long for loans to be approved??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Dkenny8 wrote: »
    I applied for a loan from bank of Ireland on Monday and I haven't heard anything back yet. I was just wondering does it take very long for loans to be approved??
    Hi Dkenny8,

Thanks for contacting us through Boards.

Generally the response time for a loan application would be 48 hours but there has been a lot of applications received recently and this may extend the processing time slightly. But I can confirm that you will be contacted directly as soon as there is any update on your application.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement