Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coopers cave

Options
  • 30-06-2017 12:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

does anyone have much information on coopers cave or where it leads to me and my friend are trying to find out the last thread it was on got shutdown
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

What have you learned from your own research?

Did you find this?
    http://www.castlegar-galway.com/coopers-cave-castlegar-galway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

Go into Glenburren Park and go down the the bottom part. As you look down to the house in the left corner you will see a gate between 2 house. Go over the gate. Go down that bit of a lane. Not sure what is at the end but you will be going down a hill. Go to your left about 100 metres. The Ricer will be to your right. The Cave is to your left just before the river goes under ground. I think there is Metal Mesh to stop rubbish going underground. Its just to the left of that up a bit. i think its all overgrown down there now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jamiekeane

sgthighway wrote: »
    Go into Glenburren Park and go down the the bottom part. As you look down to the house in the left corner you will see a gate between 2 house. Go over the gate. Go down that bit of a lane. Not sure what is at the end but you will be going down a hill. Go to your left about 100 metres. The Ricer will be to your right. The Cave is to your left just before the river goes under ground. I think there is Metal Mesh to stop rubbish going underground. Its just to the left of that up a bit. i think its all overgrown down there now.

How badly overgrown is it and would u able to get past that

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭westgolf

The Ricer will be to your right..[/quote]

What's the ricer ?

Advertisement