Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal Loan

Options
  • 30-06-2017 4:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Greetings,

After I've been a customer for two years and my salary goes to my account at Bank Of Ireland. 
    I would like to make complaint to you and your employees.

When i log in to your 365 application, it says: ''Need to borrow, save or invest? ''
    Can you please explain me why do you have that option, and to whom this serves?
    After two years of regular placement of my salary on my account every time 
    I apply for a personal loan, you decline it.

Sometimes you do not even bother to answer, and one of the last ones you've sent me 
    a letter by post after almost two weeks. I do not know in which century you live, really.

At the moment, I have one application for personal loan in progress, this time really to 
    the minimum amount for which my monthly payment would be miserable 40 euros, and of course 
    you did not answer anything for that, even though I contacted you by phone, on that occasion
    you told me that someone Contact within 24/48 hours. That did not happen.

I'm very confident that you will not do anything again, in best case, in few days I'll 
    probably get a letter of rejection by post.

Humiliation is when you ask for a loan of 2000 euros, at the same time on your account is
    more than half of that amount, you know that you have a decent and permanent income, and then
    someone wants to humiliate you that you can not even pay 40 euros a month.

After all this, I can only announce that I will change the bank soon, move my wage to some
    other, more professional and attentive environment.

Aleksandar Durdevic

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Figaro123 wrote: »
    Greetings,

After I've been a customer for two years and my salary goes to my account at Bank Of Ireland.Â
    I would like to make complaint to you and your employees.

When i log in to your 365 application, it says: ''Need to borrow, save or invest? ''
    Can you please explain me why do you have that option, and to whom this serves?
    After two years of regular placement of my salary on my account every timeÂ
    I apply for a personal loan, you decline it.

Sometimes you do not even bother to answer, and one of the last ones you've sent meÂ
    a letter by post after almost two weeks. I do not know in which century you live, really.

At the moment, I have one application for personal loan in progress, this time really toÂ
    the minimum amount for which my monthly payment would be miserable 40 euros, and of courseÂ
    you did not answer anything for that, even though I contacted you by phone, on that occasion
    you told me that someone Contact within 24/48 hours. That did not happen.

I'm very confident that you will not do anything again, in best case, in few days I'llÂ
    probably get a letter of rejection by post.

Humiliation is when you ask for a loan of 2000 euros, at the same time on your account is
    more than half of that amount, you know that you have a decent and permanent income, and then
    someone wants to humiliate you that you can not even pay 40 euros a month.

After all this, I can only announce that I will change the bank soon, move my wage to some
    other, more professional and attentive environment.

Aleksandar Durdevic
    Hi Figaro123,

Thanks for your message.

I am very sorry that you are unhappy our services. All our applications are dealt with on a case by case basis and the letter you received should have advised you on how you can appeal this decision and of our complaints process.
    If you would like to make an official complaint about this I have given a link here that gives all the details on how you can raise a complaint with Bank of Ireland.

Thank you again,
    Darren.

Advertisement