Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Proof of payment

Options
  • 30-06-2017 8:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I asked for a proof of payment on Tuesday, the person on the chat told me would talk 2 days for an answer, I went to the help desk section and made the question, just as told by your chat agent. The help desk told me would take 1-2 business days, I need the proof of payment today. I need to send it to my university to proof I paid for a the event I want to go and today is the last day to enroll.

I have screenshots of everything. Where is my proof of payment???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Gicanani wrote: »
    I asked for a proof of payment on Tuesday, the person on the chat told me would talk 2 days for an answer, I went to the help desk section and made the question, just as told by your chat agent. The help desk told me would take 1-2 business days, I need the proof of payment today. I need to send it to my university to proof I paid for a the event I want to go and today is the last day to enroll.

I have screenshots of everything. Where is my proof of payment???
    Hi Gicanani,

Thank you for contacting us here.

I am very sorry that you have not received this proof of payment as of yet. Can I ask you to send us a private message with the reference number of the "Ask a question" message that you have sent so that we can have a further look into this for you.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Gicanani

Hi Darren, I just tried to send you a private message but I wasn't allowed to.

How should we proceed??

Hi Gicanani,

Thank you for contacting us here.

I am very sorry that you have not received this proof of payment as of yet. Can I ask you to send us a private message with the reference number of the "Ask a question" message that you have sent so that we can have a further look into this for you.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Gicanani,

We've sent you a pm from our reps account that you can reply to.

Thanks,
    Tara

Advertisement