Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fleetwood Mac tour 2018.

Options
  • 30-06-2017 9:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭

When might the tickets go on sale?

Ireland/UK/Europe.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,732 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

There are (ahem) rumours that the five of them will begin rehearsing next March for shows beginning in June, presumably starting in the US.
    But it's not even confirmed yet.
    This is a recent quote from Lindsey.

WHEN MIGHT WE SEE ANOTHER FLEETWOOD MAC TOUR AGAIN?

Lindsey Buckingham: "It originally was going to be a little earlier than what seems to be penciled in at the moment. Partly because we didn't know if we’d tour behind this album [the Buckingham/McVie record] at first. Right now it’s only penciled in because we don’t know exactly how long this tour will go, but we may decide to do more shows. After that I have a solo album that's waiting in the wings that will come out. That’s penciled in for January, but we'll see how everything goes. But the Fleetwood Mac tour is a certainty. What's not a certainty is when. We're sort of waiting to see what kind of life all of these other things take on.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Rewind Festival, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Henry Winkler, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, ABBA Voyage, St. Vincent, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

I worry about John Mc Vie's health, hopefully he'll be ok to do a tour next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

One of the last few legendary performers that I haven't yet seen but desperately want to before they retire for good.

Alice Cooper is another but I have my tickets. For October for him

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Uriel. wrote: »
    One of the last few legendary performers that I haven't yet seen but desperately want to before they retire for good.

Alice Cooper is another but I have my tickets. For October for him

Seen Fleetwood last time they were here and it was mind blowing and would easily go again to see them

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Seen Fleetwood last time they were here and it was mind blowing and would easily go again to see them

Same as that but even more so having Christine.

I'd die happy seeing Songbird played live.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Same as that but even more so having Christine.

I'd die happy seeing Songbird played live.

Awh stop when she sang it last time it was something special

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭tommythecat

Awh stop when she sang it last time it was something special

I saw them the last two times they played here. Once without Christine and the other with. The quality rise of the gig with her there was massive.

4kwp South East facing PV System. 5.3kwh Weco battery. South Dublin City.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

I saw them the last two times they played here. Once without Christine and the other with. The quality rise of the gig with her there was massive.
    Saw them without her, and it really wasnt worth the €100.00 I paid for. It was an odd gig in the Point, 2013 or 14 Id say. I've seen some clips of the shows with Christine and they look like such better shows. Songbird and Everywhere would be brilliant to see live.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,410 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

saw them in 2015 and enjoyed them. I remember ticket prices were expensive but i got lucky and got a E75 euro ticket and the view and sound from Block P was actually good

Not a huge fan and only knew a couple of songs going too the show but since them im exploring there catelogue and enjoying it. Too me i think Mac are one of those 'see once in your lifetime bands' and not sure will i go too see them again. If they played somewhere near me like Nowlan Park Kilkenny, PUC Cork etc i might think of going.

There all amazing artists

• Registered Users Posts: 18,603 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

I've been a firm fan since my teens and have seen them a lot over the decades, with and without Lindsey/Christine.
    Obviously there's no comparison between hearing them without her versus with her, but then I'm biased as I think she's amazing.
    I'd love to see them again.
    Considering their ages I really thought the 2015 gigs would be their last.

I'd have zero interest in an outdoor gig however, it just wouldn't appeal to me at all.
    Will see what happens.

• Advertisement
Advertisement