Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hard copy photo for US visa?

Options
  • 30-06-2017 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi,

I already uploaded my digital photo successfully to DS-160, do I still need to take a 5cm x 5cm hard copy for my interview? If the answer is yes, can the two (digital and paper form)photos be different?

The email from US embassy says they recommend me taking one to avoid delay of my appointment. But I don't know if it is a must.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭GiantPencil

You're better off getting the pic anyway, Dont think it makes a difference to the DS-160. My DS-160 pic is different to my visa pic. Had used the same DS-160 pic on other visa applications and they made me go to the pharmacy on the day of the interview to get another pic taken which ended up being my Visa pic. For safety and not to piss them off just have the other pics with you on the day

Advertisement