Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

404's when posting to spammer/shill notification thread

Options
  • 30-06-2017 11:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭

As the title says, I am getting 404's when I try post . Occured yesterday and again this morning.

Just noticed that even though I got a 404 yesterday my post eventually showed up on thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

This, as far as I can tell, is to do with pre moderation in certain fora.

When you post, the system redirects you to your new post. As it is not yet published though, you are redirected to something that is not there, and get a 404 instead.

The post does go through, but needs clearance first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

This, as far as I can tell, is to do with pre moderation in certain fora.

When you post, the system redirects you to your new post. As it is not yet published though, you are redirected to something that is not there, and get a 404 instead.

The post does go through, but needs clearance first.

Ah rite, hopefully that's it. Cheers

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

That seems to be the issue alright but will flag it for a look from the tech team, thanks :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement