If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cambridge Audio Air 100

Options
  • 30-06-2017 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi

On the website I can buy and ship the Cambridge Audio Air 100 in black to Dublin but the one in white can only be collected. As I was looking for the one in white I was wanting to know why it can not be shipped?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

tbf01 wrote: »
    Hi

On the website I can buy and ship the Cambridge Audio Air 100 in black to Dublin but the one in white can only be collected. As I was looking for the one in white I was wanting to know why it can not be shipped?
    Hi Tbf01.

Sometimes items become in store only if stock is thin or if it is a special offer geared towards getting customer to visit our store as we enjoy dealing face to face with our customers.

However we try to bend the rules as much as possible for boardies and customers in general.

If you are looking one in white then I can arrange for one to be shipped out from the store.

PM me your contact number I can give you a shout for the order.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 tbf01

Thanks Kenny for the great service

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

tbf01 wrote: »
    Thanks Kenny for the great service
    Kenny is off today but I'll make sure he gets your message. Many thanks!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.