Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hikvision App

Options
  • 30-06-2017 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

I'm in the process of installing the app iVMS-4500 to view my CCTV both when I'm in my house and remotely. Just wondering if it's easy enough for several members of the household to use the app or is there a limit how many people can log in for the same house/system? For example can 3 people have it downloaded on their phone for the same system/house without issue?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

No limit. As many devices as you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Jonny303

Is there a way of using HIK vision from a laptop/pc as opposed to the app? I can't seem to find it

Jonny303 wrote: »
    Is there a way of using HIK vision from a laptop/pc as opposed to the app? I can't seem to find it

Yes. The PC software is decent enough. I'll dig up a link for you later.

Jonny303 wrote: »

Here's a link from the manufacturers site. It's the top link.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Fayre

Cannot add a device in the app. Keep getting this error message. Any ideas?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

Fayre wrote: »
    Cannot add a device in the app. Keep getting this error message. Any ideas?

Are you sure the device has internet access?

Advertisement