Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Opinions of Limerick Live 95fm.

• 30-06-2017 2:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭

How do you think Limerick Live 95fm compares to national stations like 2fm or Today fm, or fellow local stations such as Clare fm, Red fm and 96fm in Cork, Tipp fm and radio Kerry etc, how do you rate the quality of music and the DJS on it compared to other radio stations.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

I dont listen to it, because when I have listened the music selection is poor, and the quality of DJ'ing is abysmal. Needs a good shake up. Only listen if there is a match on, or if I'm stuck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 dirty old anorak

I think they should give Will Leahy their drive slot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭Mr Snow

I think they should give Will Leahy their drive slot

i don't think it would Will Leaghy is he not a solicitor during the week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,320 ✭✭✭davo2001

It's ****e tbh, if you switch it on, no matter what time, your almost guaranteed to hear a song by the f^&king Cranberries.

And don't get me started on Mark and Catherina breakshow bull****, the content is boring and the sound bites sound like they were made in a Windows 95 PC using sound blaster and a transition year student.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 dirty old anorak

Mr Snow wrote: »
    i don't think it would Will Leaghy is he not a solicitor during the week

Of course but sure he did the 2fm drive slot for about 10 years while doing his full-time day job

• Advertisement

Mutant z wrote: »
    How do you think Limerick Live 95fm compares to national stations like 2fm or Today fm, or fellow local stations such as Clare fm, Red fm and 96fm in Cork, Tipp fm and radio Kerry etc, how do you rate the quality of music and the DJS on it compared to other radio stations.

How would you compare it to the other stations? How many of the other stations you mentioned have you listened to?

Advertisement