Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help - UCD Arts Points

• 30-06-2017 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

I need a bit of help understanding the CAO points for DN500 Arts degree.
    Its not for me but my son had a recent change of mind!!!!

For each subject there is a range given on the points so I assumed that the points requirement depends on what the second course choice is.

IS there a table anywhere to see what the required points are for any 2 subject choice?

For example I'm sure if you want geography but pick with Politics the points will be higher than combining with Sociology?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,958 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

You've only got to worry about the points for DN500, as once you're accepted into the program you can do any two subjects (or 4, in first year and then majoring in two for the rest of the degree) you please. I remember being likewise confused before doing Arts in UCD, but, yeah, the entry requirements for DN500 and whether subjects can be combined due to the timetables are the only two things you've got to worry about.

Advertisement