Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Using eir_WiFi on F2000 modems

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

pg17 wrote: »
    eir: Adam wrote: »
    eir: Anna wrote: »
    If you PM me your details I would be more than happy to look into this for you.

Thanks, 
    Anna 
    Anna - I PMed you my details and a summary of the issue and the actions I took to connect to eir_WiFi

Hello again Anna - I PMed you on July 21 (almost 2 weeks ago) but have heard nothing since then - do you have any news for me on this issue ? 
    Hi,

I'm afraid Anna is no longer with the company so this is why you haven't heard back about this. I do apologise for this. Is this still in relation to WiFi issue?

- Adam
    Hello Adam - yes it is still an issue with no progress since I first raised it on June 30. I send you 2 PMs before your annual leave, on 03-07-2017 at 17:07 and at 18:24 and PMed Anna on with the same information on 21-07-2017. I'll send you a PM now which will combine the two messages in one. 
    I have responded to your PM about this. I'll be back in touch when I have more information for you.

- Adam

Advertisement