Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Capsule Wardrobe

• 30-06-2017 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭

Hi

Usual issue, have wardrobes full of clothes but nothing to wear so considering doing a capsule wardrobe season appropriate.

Has anyone done it and did you grow píssed off of the clothes or did it work well? I've been on Pinterest a few hours so have my 30 odd pieces decided if I can find them :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Funthalia_Love

Hello

I had the same issue - especially for work - utterly millions of "Work Clothes" but I was wearing the same 4 or 5 pieces to nearly thread bare usage.

Then I discovered COS. Everything is there and all mix and match. Also from season to season essentially the same fabric / colours / cut are re-issued but with enough differences to top up and change pieces when needed. Also, COS in the Brown Thomas sale (Here in Galway anyway) is very cheap and affordable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

I've been thinking about doing this for a while now. The thing that scares me most is the whole laundry aspect- as in, what if I get a stain on something and I haven't done washing and because I only have like, 3 trousers none of them are clean?

Silly, maybe but still.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

Coincidentally, I was looking at this topic on one of my favourite fashion YouTube channels. (Justine Leconte)

She makes a good case for it - and she also, very sportingly, quotes (with links) a number of other YouTubers who are also giving instructions for doing the Capsule thing. Seriously tempted now.

Advertisement