Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A short anime esque unfinished animation I made

Options
  • 01-07-2017 12:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey im new on this site and i know this might be better suited on the animation fourm but i fear they wouldn't appreciate it quite as much, anime just never seems to do well in art circles at least from my own experience so i thought I'll share it here.

its not super long and its a bit old now since i haven't worked on it in a few months, but i'm working on a new anime music video similar to this right now so it would be nice to hear what you guy's think of it, i am still in my first year in animation college so i am mostly self thought.

(i cant post links as a new user so you need to replace the 0's with .'s)
    www0youtube0com/watch?v=bBDieU9clAI
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Sieghardt

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBDieU9clAI

for easier viewing. Great work, are you a Trigger fan perchance? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭BuyersRemorse

That's really impressive. Can I ask you what you're using? Which programme, tools etc

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ryamateon

Sieghardt wrote: »

for easier viewing. Great work, are you a Trigger fan perchance? :)

thank you! , yea trigger, gainax and kyoto ani are the big 3 for me usually love the visuals of everything they make

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ryamateon

That's really impressive. Can I ask you what you're using? Which programme, tools etc

Its all made in flash. i got it on my pc and ive been using it since i was a kid so even tho its not a program i'd recommend(especially not for making frame by frame anime animation), i know it well enough that most of its issues don't matter to me

Advertisement