Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo 64 Consoles w/8 games + 2 x Controllers + Extras

Options
  • 01-07-2017 9:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭

ITEM: [2xN64 Consoles(PAL) with games and controllers and extras]
    POST\COLLECTION: [Collection] *From Castleconnell/LIMERICK
    PRICE: [60]
    PAYMENT METHODS: [Cash]

Guys. Selling off my entire retro collection (keeping 1 box. that's it). Looking to sell stuff really cheap to clear out space. Been meaning to do this for years now.

60 for the entire lot of 2 Consoles, 8 Games (incl. Mario, Perfect Dark and Golden), 2 Controllers, Scart cable, RF Cable...see pics.

Everything fully testing this morning and working great.

421191.jpg

421192.jpg

No swaps....trying to get rid of stuff :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Burzum

Hey is it collection only or is there any chance of parcel motel/paypal?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

I am looking to get rid of a ton of stuff (just started with the N64. snes, md, nes, turbo grafx, gamecube etc. to go also) with the minimum of fuss.

I'm in Limerick but will be in Kildare (Newbridge) next weekend if that suited.

*Is parcel motel easy to send with ? I use it to get stuff sent to all the time but never posted anything with them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Would be interested in this lot, can offer asking and meet(in Kildare).

Prob fair to give burzum first option though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,722 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

Ya Parcel Motel is very easy to send stuff with. Fill out the online form, print out the label and stick in on the package, scan the label on the Parcel Motel machine and door opens :)

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Burzum

Ah cool I am from Kildare Town myself so meeting in Newbridge would be handy, you just mentioned a console or two I'd be more interested in will keep an eye out for when you add Gamecube,Turbografx and snes stuff :)
    So I bow out of this bundle.

• Advertisement

Would be interested in this lot, can offer asking and meet(in Kildare).

Prob fair to give burzum first option though.

Would you be around (kildare/newbridge) next weekend ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Yeah, I can be!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

I'm in Cork but travel to Limerick quite often. Would be interested in the other stuff you may have for sale, SNES, Turbo Grafx etc.

Best of luck on this sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Hey, could you pm me with what Snes stuff you'll be selling? I am very interested and could meet in limerick anytime.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Hey, could you pm me with what Snes stuff you'll be selling? I am very interested and could meet in limerick anytime.

Guys please read the rules of this forum , we are allowed to have this section to sell/trade amongst ourselves only if we stick to the rules. There is to be no PMing or off thread dealing or you will be banned from using the marketplace. If you have other stuff to sell please list it in its own thread.

If you are new to the marketplace please read the charter in full. I will ban people that break this rule, no exceptions.

Thanks guys.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Guys please read the rules of this forum , we are allowed to have this section to sell/trade amongst ourselves only if we stick to the rules. There is to be no PMing or off thread dealing or you will be banned from using the marketplace. If you have other stuff to sell please list it in its own thread.

If you are new to the marketplace please read the charter in full. I will ban people that break this rule, no exceptions.

Thanks guys.

I'm very sorry, I saw this thread on the home page and didn't read the rules of the forum.

Guys. Can we archive. Sale all done.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement