Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unnacceptable Insurance customer support

Options
  • 01-07-2017 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭

Ive been waiting nearly 4 weeks for receipt of my cert of no claims from BOI insurance. Im now at risk of my current insurer cancelling my policy as i haven't been able to furnish them with the no claims cert.  How many times do i have to contact customer support to request this item before ill actually get it.  Sorry for the rant but ive only a few days let to obtain this before my insurance gets cancelled

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi darg,

I'm sorry to hear this.

The cert would usually be sent with your renewal notice. If you haven't received this you can contact the RSA Team on 1890604604 or 01 2901958. They can also be contacted by email at motorinsuranceservices@boi.com and may be able to email it back to you.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭darg

Ive contacted the RSA team by phone (all recorded my end) on at least 5 occasions. Ive emailed the email address you quoted and received no reply as well as in writing.  No option but to email the MD of Boi Insunces Ms Hughes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

darg wrote: »
    Ive contacted the RSA team by phone (all recorded my end) on at least 5 occasions. Ive emailed the email address you quoted and received no reply as well as in writing.  No option but to email the MD of Boi Insunces Ms Hughes
    Hi darg,

I am very sorry about this. Can I ask you to click the link below to send us a private message with your full name and phone number so that we can have a further look into this for you.
    Thanks again for contact us.

Darren.

Advertisement