Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband - Piltown

Options
  • 01-07-2017 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭

Hi, 

I've rang eir and i'm having difficulty with establishing if the property has an existing telecoms connection. There are about five different addresses for the property, the eircode I have doesn't seem to work on the eir system. I can't locate a master socket to find out the landline number if there is one. Next step?? Get an engineer out? Any help appreciated.

Ken

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

KenjiOdo wrote: »
    Hi, 

I've rang eir and i'm having difficulty with establishing if the property has an existing telecoms connection. There are about five different addresses for the property, the eircode I have doesn't seem to work on the eir system. I can't locate a master socket to find out the landline number if there is one. Next step?? Get an engineer out? Any help appreciated.

Ken
    Hi KenjiOdo,

Thanks for getting in touch. Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to check if there's an active line in your home. Was somebody living there before you and are you looking to get set up with a phone line? 

- Adam

Advertisement