Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesla Nano 120w battery advice

Options
  • 01-07-2017 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭

Alright lads. I just purchased one of these from Fasttech and need some advice on the best batteries to buy for it. I'm eyeing up the LG HG2 and the Samsung 30Q. The bit that's causing confusion (or maybe I'm over thinking it) is this piece of info from the Tesla site "discharge current should be above 30A". Does that mean the batteries I've mentioned are unsuitable? Also, I'm an MTL vaper using 1.8 ohm coils at 9 watts if that makes any difference?? The device is probably overkill for my style of vaping but it looks great!! While I'm at it, both batteries are INR...is there much of a difference in the safety aspect between INR and IMR? Lastly, I'm thinking of buying from this company, have they a good rep? Thanks lads.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭IRISH OS1R1S

Either of those batteries will be fine and both are great batteries.

For the record, these are now considered the best you can get:https://www.fasttech.com/product/5549800

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

O'Prez wrote: »
    Alright lads. I just purchased one of these from Fasttech and need some advice on the best batteries to buy for it. I'm eyeing up the LG HG2 and the Samsung 30Q. The bit that's causing confusion (or maybe I'm over thinking it) is this piece of info from the Tesla site "discharge current should be above 30A". Does that mean the batteries I've mentioned are unsuitable? Also, I'm an MTL vaper using 1.8 ohm coils at 9 watts if that makes any difference?? The device is probably overkill for my style of vaping but it looks great!! While I'm at it, both batteries are INR...is there much of a difference in the safety aspect between INR and IMR? Lastly, I'm thinking of buying from this company, have they a good rep? Thanks lads.

I've had one of those Steampunks for about a month now,good solid mod,any of those INR batteries you mentioned are grand & also the VTC 4,5 & 6 are great,LG's & Samsung you mentioned are perfect & will be suitable as well for all tanks & coils you may use further down the road.
    I have never used that site but others here have & they never mentioned any probs.
    The shipping may take a week or two...

If you need the batteries fast,pay a little extra & get them online from here...

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/batteries/762-lg-hg2-18650-3000mah-20a-battery.html

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/batteries/527-samsung-inr-18650-25r-2500mah-30a-battery.html

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭O'Prez

Thanks lads. I'm opting for the Samsung I think. I buy most of my stuff from Bart at The Best Shop as it happens. I have some new purple Efests here but I'm reading very dodgy things about them.

Advertisement