Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pensions

• 01-07-2017 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am looking for advice on pensions. I have a small work pension in which I am contributing too. As this pension will never grow to a large amount, is it possible to have a second personal pension that I can contribute to? I have a small second income outside of my main income that I would to use, so that it could both reduce my tax liability and grow my overall pension.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 413 ✭✭Merowig

You can incease the contributions towards the pension of your employer. Check what the charges are of the work scheme. Especially when there is no contribution charges and the employer is covering the administration costs it makes sense to increase payments towards the work pension.

Advertisement