Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Atm did not dispense money

Options
  • 01-07-2017 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm away tried to get money out of atm did not dispense but showing on my account? ? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Julesryan wrote: »
    I'm away tried to get money out of atm did not dispense but showing on my account? ? 
    Hi Julesryan,

Thanks for contacting us through Boards. Once the ATM processes all its transactions the money should be automatically refunded to your account. Depending on what Bank or Company own and operate the ATM that was used it can take up to five working days for the refund to come into your account.
    If the money is not refunded automatically once the five working days have passed please raise this query through the "Ask a question" section of your 365 online profile and at that point the advisers there will be able to request that the machine is manually checked for any discrepancies.

Thanks again for your message.
    Darren.  

Advertisement