Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Child proof IPad mini Cover needed.

Options
  • 01-07-2017 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Am looking for a good sturdy child proof cover for an iPad mini.Ipad is around 3 years old,came as a present from America with a great sturdy cover on it....has survived lots of rough treatment from kids but cover cracked last week!

Need to get cover asap so haven't time to go eBay route,how much would one be in a computer shop in Ireland?.....would likes of Currys or PC World have and apply the cover to our iPad?

Thanks for any replies asap:)

Ps- Anyone recommend any particular cover as being good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,543 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

Hi all,
    Am looking for a good sturdy child proof cover for an iPad mini.Ipad is around 3 years old,came as a present from America with a great sturdy cover on it....has survived lots of rough treatment from kids but cover cracked last week!

Need to get cover asap so haven't time to go eBay route,how much would one be in a computer shop in Ireland?.....would likes of Currys or PC World have and apply the cover to our iPad?

Thanks for any replies asap:)

Ps- Anyone recommend any particular cover as being good?

Otterbox is a trusted name. I think I saw them in currys but you can get online. They make specifically sturdy cases. I use one on my phone and swear by ir

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Apple of my eye

I've used the speck iPad mini guy for the last few years with my kids and it's excellent. They're in Harvey Norman for 35 euro. You can get them cheaper online with amazon - but you sound like you're in a rush from your post!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Western Pomise

I've used the speck iPad mini guy for the last few years with my kids and it's excellent. They're in Harvey Norman for 35 euro. You can get them cheaper online with amazon - but you sound like you're in a rush from your post!

Am in a hurry alright!....are all iPad mini the same shape wise ,position of buttons etc?...I see that they go by numbers like 'iPad mini 2' for example?.Nearest shops to me would be Currys and PC World.If I brought in the iPad would they fit the new cover for me there and then?,thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Western Pomise

Otterbox is a trusted name. I think I saw them in currys but you can get online. They make specifically sturdy cases. I use one on my phone and swear by ir

Thanks,actually have an Otterbox one on my iPhone:)

Advertisement