Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford my home

Options
  • 02-07-2017 2:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

Been working away fora few years now because that's what you have to sometimes. I read and watch everything I can about Waterford every day ... I love it,I'm part of it ... It's part of me. Looking in objectively from outside I notice things like how every government takes us for granted. I think 10 years since we've had a minister ? But the incoming government can always rely on those"safe seats" .. Our independendent candidates get elected on the promise that this is the very thing they will change but if your going to let someone die on Friday because there's no cardiac are in the south east side regional hospital ... Well at least it's only Waterford ... We'll get our seats come the election.. Lookin in I see a Waterford hurling team that showed themselves to be several levels above an Offaly team that no doubt put just as many hours into training as the Waterford team did and who are every bit as committed !. But we're a better team. Simple as that. The rest of this country expects us to be good losers that will never achieve that ultimate goal. Our politicians think that Waterford is used to being dissapointed and even though we've ignored them gory ears ... We'll still get our seats... They'll vote how their mams and dads did ... And there you have it ..us Waterforfians summed up ???ðŸ˜

Advertisement