Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

walking dead on rte.

Options
  • 02-07-2017 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭

Hello. (There might be spoilers here )

I'm not looking for spoilers but I try to keep up with the walking dead on rte. I just wanted to know what season are they showing and what episode is on this coming week?

Also do we know who negan killed in the group or has that not been made clear yet? I have watched two episodes this season with the first one being about Darrell in captivity and the second where the community had to give up their guns!

Have it missed much of this season?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Season 7 episode 5 is to be shown this week on Rte according to a TV Guide. Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

gr8 m8 wrote: »
    Hello. (There might be spoilers here )

I'm not looking for spoilers but I try to keep up with the walking dead on rte. I just wanted to know what season are they showing and what episode is on this coming week?

Also do we know who negan killed in the group or has that not been made clear yet? I have watched two episodes this season with the first one being about Darrell in captivity and the second where the community had to give up their guns!

Have it missed much of this season?

It was revealed very early who Negan killed, the season premiere is definitely worth the watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭gr8 m8

Thank you.

I'm after missing the first two episodes by the sounds of it! I'll have to play catch up on it somehow.

Many thanks.

Advertisement