Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ion iCade with modded Seimitsu/Sanwa parts

Options
  • 02-07-2017 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭

ITEM: [ion iCade bluetooth for ipad/android. I modded it with jap buttons and stick]
    POST\COLLECTION: [Collection] *From Castleconnell/LIMERICK
    PRICE: [10]
    PAYMENT METHODS: [Cash]

I cannot remember the exact joystick but its a sanwa or seimitsu buttons/joystick combo. Really nice. Worth more the the overall asking for sure :D

421286.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

offer asking, will give my ipad2 something to do, can you post, if not I'll arrange something? PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

Cool. I don't fancy posting but I will be in Newbridge this weekend this weekend if that suits ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

brianon wrote: »
    Cool. I don't fancy posting but I will be in Newbridge this weekend this weekend if that suits ?

Perfect, I'll give you a shout sat and collect, send me a PM with your number

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement