Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fear The Walking Dead | Season 3 | Episode 6 | Red Dirt [AMC] [SPOILERS]

Options
  • 02-07-2017 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭

Fear The Walking Dead - Season 3

Episode 6 - "Red Dirt"

Airdate - July 2nd on AMC at 9/8c | July 3rd on AMC UK at 2am (and again at 9pm)

Loyalty wavers at the ranch; news of incoming danger spreads; Nick struggles with a hard truth.
    News of incoming danger spreads throughout the community as Madison struggles to keep everyone together. Nick grapples with a hard truth.

Promo

How did you rate this episode? 7 votes

0%
    0%
    0%
    14%
    Wibbs 1 vote
    14%
    thegreengoblin 1 vote
    14%
    Hande hoche! 1 vote
    14%
    Boggy Turf 1 vote
    28%
    brianregan09Keplar240B 2 votes
    14%
    Alfred Borden 1 vote
    0%

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

IMHO Even the slower episodes in this spin off knock the main WD series on its arse.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭thegreengoblin

Bit weaker than the other episodes but still eminently watchable.

I haven't liked Madison from day one. That blank expression on her face drives me mad. But I've warmed to her this season and I like the way they've developed the relationship between her and Troy. Her manipulation of him in order to keep her family safe has increased to the point where she's now covering up the murder of a whole family from the ranch. Not that it won't come back to haunt her at some point.

I hope they don't hang around too long on the ranch as I'm starting to get a Walking Dead season 2 vibe but with the Clark family's ability to destroy everyone and everything that they touch, I don't think it will be too long before it all goes to hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Dandelion6

Poor horsie :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

So we had Travis trying to keep a lid on Chris's violence.
    Now we have Maddison happily going along with murder.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,747 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

So we had Travis trying to keep a lid on Chris's violence.
    Now we have Maddison happily going along with murder.
    The family members certainly seem to have a flexible moral code.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Dandelion6

The family members certainly seem to have a flexible moral code.

Isn't that kind of the point of the series though? The moral code of pre-apocalypse society no longer applies, at least if you want to survive.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

Dandelion6 wrote: »
    Isn't that kind of the point of the series though? The moral code of pre-apocalypse society no longer applies, at least if you want to survive.

Exactly, sure they even spell it out, talking about "back when there were courts and the rule of law", and also references to people regressing.

Advertisement