Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SS Notch Coils - First Impressions

Options
  • 02-07-2017 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭

I've been looking at them for ages, but no-one had any in stock. But found a place that had some and bought three to test out as there's feck all reviews about them on youtube and the likes.

Threw one into my Avocado SE 22 and holy hell !! Vape Overload

The sheer volume of vapor production is simply insane, too much perhaps for the regular vaper.

The ramp-up time is literally ZERO, I had to set it to preheat at just 60 watts / .10 seconds and temp at just 165º any more than that and you could taste it about to burn.

They are BIG 5mm x 10mm and needs a metric ton of cotton and because of the size might not fit in many RTA, RDTA's

Personally I though it was quite an airy vape It chews tough juice like nothing I've ever tried before and is seriously flavor flavor flavor. I actually felt myself wanting a more Muted Juice.

If you have an atty with enough space, I'd definitely give one a shot if insane clouds and temp control are your thing. A 75 watt device should have no issues getting the best out of one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

YT reviewers always said that notch coils spit like crazy,maybe just rda's...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

was.deevey wrote:
    I've been looking at them for ages, but no-one had any in stock. But found a place that had some and bought three to test out as there's feck all reviews about them on youtube and the likes.

Where did you purchase??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

Im in SE Asia and managed to find them locally after months of looking, but Fasttech has them cheap and much more variety (I could only find .25's).

Didn't find them spitting at all so long as you jam a bucketload of cotton into them and keep the wrap a bit tighter than you'd normally do for Claptons.

Im using 80/20 juice btw.

Advertisement