Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mac

Options
  • 02-07-2017 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭

Just got a gift box of a few products from Mac. Has foundation, bronzer, mascara, eyeliner and small eyeshadow palette.
    I'm going to head in tomorrow to exchange a few things,maybe get the foundation matched up .
    Iv never really liked the foundation from there but it's about 150euro worth of products .
    So is there any must haves from Mac that I should have a look at to exchange these with?
    Thanks for Any advice

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

Do Mac do exchanges?

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭ja1986

GingerLily wrote: »
    Do Mac do exchanges?

Yes he was told I could go in and swap.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

GingerLily wrote: »
    Do Mac do exchanges?

All brands in BT do exchanges with receipt and unopened packaging. I often buy foundations and get a sample too, use the sample and return the product if it's not right. I've been burned so many times by poor colour choices because I'm so pasty!

As for the OPs question, I love the Extra Dimension highlighters, the lipsticks, and the eyeshadow refills. You could always buy an empty palette and some refills to start your own palette of shades you love?

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭ja1986

Scraggs wrote: »
    All brands in BT do exchanges with receipt and unopened packaging. I often buy foundations and get a sample too, use the sample and return the product if it's not right. I've been burned so many times by poor colour choices because I'm so pasty!

As for the OPs question, I love the Extra Dimension highlighters, the lipsticks, and the eyeshadow refills. You could always buy an empty palette and some refills to start your own palette of shades you love?

That's handy to know about the samples and exchange I will be doing this from now on! Anyway Iv been and all.
    And I picked a blush,lipstick and refill eyeshadows.
    Thanks a mill x

Advertisement