Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bagged coin query

Options
  • 03-07-2017 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hi,

I have a few hundred Euro in change that I'd like to lodge to my account.

I note online that there are certain hours this service is available per branch. 
    I'd like to know - do I have to bag the coins in those small BOI denomination specific bags or would ziplocs suffice with the amounts written on the front - i.e. do the coins get counted by machine during the lodgement process etc. 

If it's the BOI bags - can I just walk into a branch and request a load of the bags?

Regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Bawn wrote: »
    Hi,

I have a few hundred Euro in change that I'd like to lodge to my account.

I note online that there are certain hours this service is available per branch. 
    I'd like to know - do I have to bag the coins in those small BOI denomination specific bags or would ziplocs suffice with the amounts written on the front - i.e. do the coins get counted by machine during the lodgement process etc. 

If it's the BOI bags - can I just walk into a branch and request a load of the bags?

Regards
    Hi Bawn,

Thanks for getting in contact with us here.

We would ask that you get coin bags from a branch of Bank of Ireland and divide the coins up according to the amounts given on the bags before lodging them to your account. These bags can be picked up in any branch of Bank of Ireland without ordering them before hand.

Thanks again for your message.
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Bawn

Many thanks Darren,

Regards

John

Advertisement