Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The legendary Naas FCP

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,236 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

codrulz wrote: »
    Get real? Why don't you read the thread before commenting I'll informed. I have blatantly said that the car was still fast charging not "sipping single digit kw from an FCP"

How did you know? As the car was abandoned!
    gizmo555 wrote: »
    You're putting words in my mouth. What I disagreed with is stesaurus's notion that FCPs shouldn't be used at all by PHEVs. As I've already stated, for the FCPs I might use, it's a complete non-issue.

And, on reflection, given that at most someone might have to wait 20 minutes for me (assuming they pulled up at the FCP just as I plugged in) I wouldn't feel the need to prioritise the BEV. If you buy a BEV, having to wait occasionally for a charging point just goes with the territory.

Agreed. I've waited before and have no issues waiting. As you say it comes with the territory. I've been the second (or third once) in a 3+ car queue. However waiting behind a 24kWh leaf charging to 100%, or a phev using the fast charge network, is not in my opinion "comes with the territory".

I'll ask you a question, and if you can answer it honestly to yourself it will explain a bit why I feel aggrieved by PHEV using the fcp network.
    Your outlander is I believe a 12kWh pack. To charge to 80% takes 25-30minutes at an FCP as you cannot utilise the full 50kW (peaks at 20kW and tapers off). Therefore lets say you pull 10.5 kWh from the FCP. Even at day time electricity that's only €1.70. If you were paying even that for the electricity you would opt not to stop and add a half hour to your journey. Imagine then there was also a €3 connection fee, bringing your cost for that 10.5kWh up to €4.70 plus 30 minutes of your time.
    As a BEV driver I would have no option but to pay it as I cannot continue my journey otherwise. However for a PHEV it is a choice. "NEED" vs "WANT"

Can you honestly tell me that you would pay that?

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭codrulz

ELM327 wrote: »
    How did you know? As the car was abandoned!

Our leaf fast charges to 95%, it was unplugged at 84%. I know through use and if you see the graphic linked earlier, this is still fast charging in the tens not "sipping single digit kw's"

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Our leaf fast charges to 95%, it was unplugged at 84%. I know through use and if you see the graphic linked earlier, this is still fast charging in the tens not "sipping single digit kw's"

Can I just ask why you needed 95%?
    You have a charge point at home?
    With the 30kwh car, that means you had a 171km approx. range ahead of you?

But you live local?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭n97 mini

DrPhilG wrote: »
    Now mammy's boy has registered on Avforums and is trolling the guy over there.

I just had a look this morning. The mods seem to gave gotten to it before I did.

Unconfirmed hearsay from an unbiased party.
    I would trust the UK review earlier on thread.
    kceire wrote: »

But you live local?

my sentiments exactly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,136 ✭✭✭✭KCross

I don't use public charge points much myself.

If I'm at Naas and the car is charging pulling 10 Kw or less from the charger and they're not at the car I know they're taking the piss, I'll unplug them get my 10 mins and plug them back in. Big deal......

I could, "not" plug them back in , I bet they'd be non the wiser anyway lol.

How does starting a charge for them work in reality. They can't stop the charge with their card since you started it with yours. To disconnect they would either need their charge to top out and auto disconnect or they would have to hit the emergency stop button.

Neither of those options are good and certainly they would be the wiser to it.

KCross wrote: »
    How does starting a charge for them work in reality. They can't stop the charge with their card since you started it with yours. To disconnect they would either need their charge to top out and auto disconnect or they would have to hit the emergency stop button.

They hit the emergency stop button.

Unconfirmed hearsay from an unbiased party.
    I would trust the UK review earlier on thread.

my sentiments exactly

Nice to see you have a good grasp on the English language, it's not a "review" and all the "uk reviews" is is hearsay.

Nice to see you have a good grasp on the English language, it's not a "review" and all the "uk reviews" is is hearsay.
    Ok. Can we discuss the issue at hand.
    It's not my vernacular that's up for debate here, it's the inconsiderate behaviour of your alleged mother at the FCP in naas.

Ok. Can we discuss the issue at hand.
    It's not my vernacular that's up for debate here, it's the inconsiderate behaviour of your alleged mother at the FCP in naas.

Yes, through a third party that based all of their facts purely on hearsay from a biased party, I'm just trying to level the playing field, as opposed to you taking the large Eastern European's man as gospel and condemning my mother for leaving her car for 22 minutes while it charged.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

No I mean 10 Kw and under is unacceptable if you ask me. fair is fair. someone doesn't show up then tuff, and If I unplug someone I'm not touching their property, and the ESB have clear charging etiquette on their site.

However, for those with large batteries, 40 Kwh Zoe and the likes, well, we're just going to have to assume they need the charge, though someone with a KE reg and charging at Naas I think it's likely they're there for the free leccy ! ;) But for all others and large batteries we're just going to have to grin and bear it !

:) Mostly correct maybe.....or the EV owner doesn't yet have access to home charging if they live in Apt, or town-house.

Also My 12 Leaf is a KE reg and I live in Dublin and I used the Naas charger once with it (on the way home from buying it). I double hogged the FCP with the other Leaf :pac:

Nobody else needed a charge anyway
    KCross wrote: »

I have started a charge for someone using an rfid card. Now I knew they would be there for longer than an hour.....he wasn't finishing work for a few more hours, but if he needed to disconnect, then calling ecars can sort that out. The emergency button does not need to be pressed. It's not ideal, but I know I would prefer that someone start a charge for me and I would call ecars to disconnect. It takes a minute to do and could save you 30.

Yes, through a third party that based all of their facts purely on hearsay from a biased party, I'm just trying to level the playing field, as opposed to you taking the large Eastern European's man as gospel and condemning my mother for leaving her car for 22 minutes while it charged.

What has his nationality/race/stature got to do with it?
    It's rude to leave a car abandoned for 22 minutes regardless if the other person is an eastern european man or a 95 year old great grandmother from montenotte!
    goz83 wrote: »
    :) Mostly correct maybe.....or the EV owner doesn't yet have access to home charging if they live in Apt, or town-house.

Also My 12 Leaf is a KE reg and I live in Dublin and I used the Naas charger once with it (on the way home from buying it). I double hogged the FCP with the other Leaf :pac:

Nobody else needed a charge anyway

I have started a charge for someone using an rfid card. Now I knew they would be there for longer than an hour.....he wasn't finishing work for a few more hours, but if he needed to disconnect, then calling ecars can sort that out. The emergency button does not need to be pressed. It's not ideal, but I know I would prefer that someone start a charge for me and I would call ecars to disconnect. It takes a minute to do and could save you 30.
    I wouldnt start a charge for anyone else, because then it's down as me pressing the emergency button which is what they will invariably do at the end. Plus I wouldnt want to encourage someone to go off and abandon for hours at an FCP.

Up to now generally EV have been local cars so the reg plates were generally accurate. However I see more and more being sold second hand to different regions so that's not the case going forward. Plus you have people like the guy in kildare importing and selling cars all registered as KE!

Do you not think that your mother might have exaggerated her side of the story....just a bit? Sure, she has no need to lie to you about it, but people unintentionally lie and exaggerate all the time.

Think about it. She arrived back just as the other guy had unplugged her. There is a good view of the FCP from Costa Coffee ;)

I think maybe that's where she was waiting for her 95% charge. It's been asked already why 95% was needed for someone who lives locally and who also has a home charger presumably. Not sure you answered that.

And to be fair, none of this would have happened had your mother the decency to tell the guy how long she would take, or how much power she "needed". By your recollection, she seemed to have made the guy out to be an aggressive bully from the moment she saw him. If that were really true, then I suspect he would have unplugged her the moment she went into Tesco for a ramble.

But you live local?

These questions have still gone unanswered.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,354 ✭✭✭✭endacl

and of course they were all saying what they'd do to me if they encountered me at the charge point.
    Are they not aware you're a mad lad?

I wouldnt start a charge for anyone else, because then it's down as me pressing the emergency button which is what they will invariably do at the end. Plus I wouldnt want to encourage someone to go off and abandon for hours at an FCP.

If the emergency button is pressed, I wouldn't think that ecars would assume that the emergency stop was by the person who initiated the charge. Often enough, it's by a third party. Besides, the emergency stop is not necessary. A 1 minute call to ecars and they can remotely stop the charge.

The charge I initiated was actually with a bank card :D

As long as there is genuine consideration in the actions of EV drivers, I can't say a bad word about behaviours which may not be right on the line. So, as I say, if someone unplugs me and they need a charge, I don't have a big problem with it as long as they reconnect me. It would be unlikely, because I am either at the FCP or watching the FCP from a few metres away, so I can attend to it if need be.

Charge for charging at slightly over the daytime domestic rates and maybe per minute billing after 30 minutes would surely solve the problem here. Everybody would be happier. The long distance drivers would almost always find a free charger when needed as the locals wouldn't hog them. Even a hypothetical Leaf driver needing 95 percent to complete their next leg, if billed more for the last few kWh of juice after 30 minutes would be better off just having a quick topup later on the day using another station.

The thing that really surprised me or rather disturbed me most about some people at the Naas charger is that they were not in any way shy about telling me they were there for free leccy and it seemed to make them in some way satisfied in some sadistic way that I were there waiting on a charge to get home and they did not "need" it. It's a sad and disturbing mentality that someone might get some form of satisfaction from someone else's inconvenience.

samih wrote: »
    Charge for charging at slightly over the daytime domestic rates and maybe per minute billing after 30 minutes would surely solve the problem here. Everybody would be happier. The long distance drivers would almost always find a free charger when needed as the locals wouldn't hog them. Even a hypothetical Leaf driver needing 95 percent to complete their next leg, if billed more for the last few kW of juice after 30 minutes would be better off just having a quick topup later on the day using another station.

I agree. It would make a lot of sense. Charge between 20c per kw and only those who need it will use it and without penalising EV drivers. I only pay a third of that on night rate and about 15c day rate. While it would pay for maintaining the network, it would control much of the abuse we witness....and there is alot of it for the number of EVs we have here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭stesaurus

You're putting words in my mouth. What I disagreed with is stesaurus's notion that FCPs shouldn't be used at all by PHEVs. As I've already stated, for the FCPs I might use, it's a complete non-issue.

And, on reflection, given that at most someone might have to wait 20 minutes for me (assuming they pulled up at the FCP just as I plugged in) I wouldn't feel the need to prioritise the BEV. If you buy a BEV, having to wait occasionally for a charging point just goes with the territory.

This argument has been done to death in the UK and a lot of the EV community are fairly pissed off with the likes of the Outlanders. We've been lucky that the take up of Outlanders isn't that high here or this would be a much bigger topic.

You're lucky or maybe BEV users have been lucky that the FCPs you visit haven't been busy. It doesn't really change the matter though. You're not able to use the infrastructure to any kind of efficient manner compared to other users.

eCars should have a two tiered system in place to prevent PHEVs from accessing FCPs. I'd find it incredibly frustrating and selfish to be stuck behind a small battery compliance PHEV hogging the network for a euro or two of free 'fuel' that will only get you what 25km???

stesaurus wrote: »
    This argument has been done to death in the UK and a lot of the EV community are fairly pissed off with the likes of the Outlanders. We've been lucky that the take up of Outlanders isn't that high here or this would be a much bigger topic.

With a price tag of over 50k....it's no shock. Much better value in the UK. I was looking at buying a 6 month old model with better spec for half the price of an Irish one.

The oulander will get 35-40klm on a charge

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭shanemkelly

I can back up Mad Lad there; it's happened me a couple of times at Naas FCP that the returning Leafer has implied "sure it's grand and handy to grab a quick (unnecessary) charge while shopping", and, to be fair, given its god-awful location, you could almost forgive a rookie FCP-er.

It'd be great if they could employ a "swipe card to continue charging" every 10mins at all FCPs... or just get their act together and come up with a fair way for us to pay for charging.

But you live local?

These questions have still gone unanswered.

As a matter of fact I did answer these questions some time back. I said that we were going to a black spot where no chargers were around and would need the full range to make it and return to a Fast charge point.

As a matter of fact I did answer these questions some time back. I said that we were going to a black spot where no chargers were around and would need the full range to make it and return to a Fast charge point.

Thats a serious black spot. Where in the Irish Sea where you going?

Thats a serious black spot. Where in the Irish Sea where you going?

Hilarious.
    It doesn't actually matter where, if I said the charge was required it was, simple.
    I just left a Fast charge point at 58% having arrived on 14%. I had enough to go where I needed and when another leaf arrived and said they were in a rush to Dublin, I obliged even though I didn't have to. I don't abuse FCP's I take what I need and move on.

• Advertisement

With a price tag of over 50k....it's no shock. Much better value in the UK. I was looking at buying a 6 month old model with better spec for half the price of an Irish one.

The oulander will get 35-40klm on a charge

80% from a FCP will be less in range, hardly worth it imo. They're nice cars, I was considering one at one point but definitely overpriced here and not enough range to have a big impact for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 961 ✭✭✭aliveandkicking

Hilarious.
    It doesn't actually matter where, if I said the charge was required it was, simple.
    I just left a Fast charge point at 58% having arrived on 14%. I had enough to go where I needed and when another leaf arrived and said they were in a rush to Dublin, I obliged even though I didn't have to. I don't abuse FCP's I take what I need and move on.

When you say "I" here are you really talking about yourself? I ask because I know of very few students in 5th in year in school to drive at all never mind a 30kw Nissan Leaf.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,111 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Get real, I was hardly referring to the OP as mob mentality but rather the posts that ensued.
    My mum came to collect me as she was distraught. We went back and got the rest of the charge. Of course it only takes a few minutes to get a few things, there was a huge issue with the tills two managers came over and apologised. This is why it took 20 odd minutes. My mother had only planned on being in Tesco for about 5 minutes.

What i dont get is you stated you live close by so i assume have a charger at home, what specifically made you go back to Tesco to 'top up' was there a hope he was still there ?

I dont really get the point of returning if you live locally....

When you say "I" here are you really talking about yourself? I ask because I know of very few students in 5th in year in school to drive at all never mind a 30kw Nissan Leaf.

wow, you read my past posts, you should be a private detective!! :rolleyes:

So, because you know few secondary school students you think none of us drive? Most of my friends drive and yes, I do happen to drive a Leaf mostly. :rolleyes:

listermint wrote: »
    What i dont get is you stated you live close by so i assume have a charger at home, what specifically made you go back to Tesco to 'top up' was there a hope he was still there ?

I dont live that locally, it's just the nearest FCP.
    That was not the intention at all, as I have said, we needed the charge and were going somewhere, home charger would have been out of the way and slow.

• Advertisement

Hilarious.

It sort of does matter because it seems you tell more porkies than your mammy.
    listermint wrote: »

I doubt they returned. Just more lies.

Just more lies.

so a third party relaying the story of an unbiased, conjectuaral person is 100% accurate!!
    He was aggrevated as he waited to charge over an hour somewhere else before "dropping his wife to the airport" then second time he had to wait for any length of time, he was impatient.
    The car was plugged in in the 40's and was unplugged on 84%, how long do you think this takes when pulling 45+ kw's?? about 20 minutes.

so a third party relaying the story of an unbiased, conjectuaral person is 100% accurate!!
    He was aggrevated as he waited to charge over an hour somewhere else before "dropping his wife to the airport" then second time he had to wait for any length of time, he was impatient.
    The car was plugged in in the 40's and was unplugged on 84%, how long do you think this takes when pulling 45+ kw's?? about 20 minutes.

Seems to me that you're the only one aggrevated kiddo.

I also gave my opinion on what likely happened. You weren't there, so in fact, you know as much truth of it as I do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭Pkiernan

I never knew there were so many pious jackasses in the EV community.

Shame really. They should just charge the FULL rate of providing this free electricity and put an end to all this childish behaviour.

Pkiernan wrote: »

Shame really. They should just charge the FULL rate of providing this free electricity and pit an end to all this childish behav

no problem with me, I welcome it.

Seems to me that you're the only one aggrevated kiddo.

I also gave my opinion on what likely happened. You weren't there, so in fact, you know as much truth of it as I do.

ok, you should just go back to selling those coins and saving for that attic conversion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 961 ✭✭✭aliveandkicking

wow, you read my past posts, you should be a private detective!! :rolleyes:

So, because you know few secondary school students you think none of us drive? Most of my friends drive and yes, I do happen to drive a Leaf mostly. :rolleyes:

Fair play, not many 17 year olds are that lucky.

Bottom line in this debacle no matter where the full truth lies is that at the very least it might make your mother (or anyone reading this thread) to maybe be a little more considerate at FCPs and think of others who might really need the charge to get home.

ok, you should just go back to selling those coins and saving for that attic conversion.

Cute. Whinge when someone finds out you're a kid by checking post history and you play PI yourself. I just sold a coin a few minutes ago funny enough, so that's some extra cash for my build. €800 quid plus a brand new dyson hand dryer for the downstairs loo :pac: Thanks for the interest though.

Cute. Whinge when someone finds out you're a kid by checking post history and you play PI yourself. I just sold a coin a few minutes ago funny enough, so that's some extra cash for my build. €800 quid plus a brand new dyson hand dryer for the downstairs loo :pac: Thanks for the interest though.

I didn't "whinge" I merely stated an observation. I would however whinge if i was 33 living in north Dublin and saving to covert my family homes attic. Must have sold a lot of €30 coins to get that €800, don't waste it by putting a Dyson hand dryer in that 3 bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,948 ✭✭✭gizmo555

This argument has been done to death in the UK and a lot of the EV community are fairly pissed off with the likes of the Outlanders.

Not my problem if "the EV community", whatever that is, is pissed off.
    You're not able to use the infrastructure to any kind of efficient manner compared to other users.

As I said before, it's more efficient for me to be using it than for it to be standing idle, which has been the case every time I've used a charging point, fast or standard.
    eCars should have a two tiered system in place to prevent PHEVs from accessing FCPs.

But it doesn't and didn't when you got your car, so you paid your money and you took your choice. Get over it.
    I'd find it incredibly frustrating and selfish to be stuck behind a small battery compliance PHEV hogging the network for a euro or two of free 'fuel' that will only get you what 25km???

As before, your frustration is your problem, not mine. And "hogging the network"? In theory I might, at most, delay someone 20 minutes. In practice, I've never delayed anyone. There's more than a little bit of selfishness in your attitude that you shouldn't have to wait for me to use infrastructure that my taxes paid for the same as everyone else's.

I can only echo the comment from another poster about the extraordinary self-righteousness of some people on this thread.

• Advertisement

Not my problem if "the EV community", whatever that is, is pissed off.

As I said before, it's more efficient for me to be using it than for it to be standing idle, which has been the case every time I've used a charging point, fast or standard.

But it doesn't and didn't when you got your car, so you paid your money and you took your choice. Get over it.

As before, your frustration is your problem, not mine. And "hogging the network"? In theory I might, at most, delay someone 20 minutes. In practice, I've never delayed anyone. There's more than a little bit of selfishness in your attitude that you shouldn't have to wait for me to use infrastructure that my taxes paid for the same as everyone else's.

I can only echo the comment from another poster about the extraordinary self-righteousness of some people on this thread.

Selfish? Hardly. FCPs are for fast charging, how I define fast charging does not include PHEVS charging at below 10kWh. That's my opinion, simple.

You have to draw the line somewhere. I mean where is your line? Do you think it's ok for a Leaf etc. to charge to 100% at an FCP? Or how about a 330e that can technically use the AC side of an FCP and block it for up to 2 hours charging to 100%.
    Do you get where I'm coming from now? There's no self righteousness or anything like it. I just feel that FCPs are for fast charging and I'd define that as somewhere around the 7-10kWh mark. Anything that cannot do that shouldn't have access and anything that drops to that level should disconnect to allow other users.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Orebro

It's funny you know, when I was coming home with my Leaf from the UK and I was unfamiliar with FCP locations I was using the app and saw this one in Naas that was labelled as Tesco and even then I was like, wtf would they put one at a Tesco, that's just asking for trouble. I was going to stop there but I said to hell with that! What the hell were they thinking about when putting one there?

Thread closed !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭n97 mini

Thread closed !

It's not, but it probably should be. Long time since we've had a thread locked around here. I blame the woman in the red Leaf!

At least it's clear that the guy posting the original account was being honest. The mother and son have shown themselves to be liars. Little Johnny was trying to defend his mammies pride. Can't blame him for that. If he ever leaves the family nest, he might learn a few things.

Anyway, I better take out the AK47 because it's gonna be a long, dangerous night, protecting my valuables in my murderous ghetto of north dublin :pac:

Selfish? Hardly. FCPs are for fast charging, how I define fast charging does not include PHEVS charging at below 10kWh. That's my opinion, simple.

You have to draw the line somewhere. I mean where is your line? Do you think it's ok for a Leaf etc. to charge to 100% at an FCP? Or how about a 330e that can technically use the AC side of an FCP and block it for up to 2 hours charging to 100%.
    Do you get where I'm coming from now? There's no self righteousness or anything like it. I just feel that FCPs are for fast charging and I'd define that as somewhere around the 7-10kWh mark. Anything that cannot do that shouldn't have access and anything that drops to that level should disconnect to allow other users.

Could not agree with this post more. +1
    "Fast Charging" should end at 10kW. Anything below that is clearly not "Fast".

Pkiernan wrote: »

Shame really. They should just charge the FULL rate of providing this free electricity and put an end to all this childish behaviour.

I don't think that, despite your condescending tone, you will find one EV owner that is not in favour of charging for fast charging use. Ironically it might stop the ilk of this mother and child from abusing it for free electricity when others need to get home to their family.

At least it's clear that the guy posting the original account was being honest. The mother and son have shown themselves to be liars. Little Johnny was trying to defend his mammies pride. Can't blame him for that. If he ever leaves the family nest, he might learn a few things.

Anyway, I better take out the AK47 because it's gonna be a long, dangerous night, protecting my valuables in my murderous ghetto of north dublin :pac:

Interesting, that a 17 year old can criticise your house or what you sell to make money. When that same 17 year old is legally disbarred from owning a house himself.:P

I didn't "whinge" I merely stated an observation. I would however whinge if i was 33 living in north Dublin and saving to covert my family homes attic. Must have sold a lot of €30 coins to get that €800, don't waste it by putting a Dyson hand dryer in that 3 bed.

The Apple doesn't fall far from the tree it seems. If your ma had this attitude also it's no wonder she was called out at the FCP. Hope she learns a valuable lesson out of all of this.

Interesting, that a 17 year old can criticise your house or what you sell to make money. When that same 17 year old is legally disbarred from owning a house himself.:P

His investigative skills are just a little premature. While he went off and did some research on me {a bit creepy, as it had nothing to do with this thread} he didn't spot the Gold coin I had advertised and sold yesterday. I'm actaully quite delighted with my Dyson hand dryer. Will be no need for towels to clutter the cloakroom loo.

Sad thing is that mammies boy has highlighted his mammies behaviour to the point where she will be recognised at the FCP in Naas and nobody will stand for her abandoning her car and wandering around Tesco and Boots. Unplugged is what will happen imo.

• Advertisement

Ironically it might stop the ilk of this mother and child from abusing it for free electricity when others need to get home to their family.

I do not abuse the FCP for free electricity, it is used when needed, as intended.

Advertisement