Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Report a moderator

Options
  • 03-07-2017 3:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭

I need to report a moderator for accusing me of having multiple accounts which I do not. He openly accused me so in a forum. I am humiliated and angry by these accusations. I think some other user is trying to get it me because of my views on certain subjects.

But im not mod banned or carded. Where do I got to make a formal grievance or complaint about this moderstor.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Hi there,

If you have an issue with a mod you should contact the relevant Cmod. If you aren't happy with where that goes you can contact Admin.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Howdy,

I cant post this in the other thread I keep getting 404.

Can you IP a user though.

Someone is making multiple variations of my account and making it look like I'm thanking my own posts.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

It is possible for us to check your IP addresses against another poster, but I'm afraid that for data protection purposes we would not be able to share the results with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Hi OP. I've merged your threads together, so we can keep it all in one place.

FYI, you might have been getting a 404 but your posts were coming through in pre-moderated mode

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

dudara wrote: »
    Hi OP. I've merged your threads together, so we can keep it all in one place.

FYI, you might have been getting a 404 but your posts were coming through in pre-moderated mode

Ah cheers. Didn't know what was going on.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement