Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitting out a house - any tips

Options
  • 03-07-2017 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I'm looking for a couple of tips for floor covering - best shops and deals.

I've been to Des Kelly, where else should I check. I am looking for lino and tiling.

Dublin 10/12/24 ideally

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Skelet0n

Should be in requests.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Skelet0n wrote: »
    Should be in requests.

Moved to requests.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 4BaldWheels

Sorry I am only new to this. Thanks for guiding me.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭bellz_x

B&Q are having a clearance sale at the minute if that's any use to you

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Bravobabe

Try the usual
    Carpets/Lino - Des Kellys, Bargain town, TC Mathews etc etc, depending on where you live.

Tiling: are you going to do it yourself or get a contractor? (Usual tile stores, several sales on incl. B&Q, Homebase & Woodies)

Have you considered Laminate flooring? Easy to put down, looks good and reasonably priced.

Try Adverts & DID for supply & fit quotations. Best of Luck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Carlosthejakal

Homebase are selling off loads of stuff in their clearance sale, some good bargains in tiles and flooring

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭bellz_x

Homebase are selling off loads of stuff in their clearance sale, some good bargains in tiles and flooring

Does it say how long the sale will go on? Is there much left?

Advertisement