Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suspicious calls

Options
  • 03-07-2017 4:14pm
    Site Banned Posts: 23

Just got a call from a man claiming to be from the Telecom. He asked if I wanted to switch. He knew my details and address. He became aggressive when I said no. He demanded that I did what he said, and exclaimed that he was Alan from eircom. I told him to get lost, and he then started saying that eir would not tolerate this. I hung up.

He keeps ringing back. An 01 number.

Never been with eir.

Had stuff stolen recently.

Thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Pitches wrote: »
    Just got a call from a man claiming to be from the Telecom. He asked if I wanted to switch. He knew my details and address. He became aggressive when I said no. He demanded that I did what he said, and exclaimed that he was Alan from eircom. I told him to get lost, and he then started saying that eir would not tolerate this. I hung up.

He keeps ringing back. An 01 number.

Never been with eir.

Had stuff stolen recently.

Thanks,
    Hi Pitches, 

Thanks for getting in touch. Can you PM me the number that you're receiving these calls from so I can check if it's an eir employee ringing you please?

- Adam

Advertisement