Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog breeder

Options
  • 04-07-2017 1:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭

Hi we got a pup off a man I think from radars years ago and she just passed away off old age about 12 years... I'm wondering is he still breeding them there an American retriever or some people call them a nova Scotia duck roller retriever... there like a red setter only a lighter colour? Anyways any advice would be great on how till contact him.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,103 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Lambman wrote: »
    from radars
    Eh?

Is it Ardara you are referring to?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭Lambman

Yea sorry damn autocorrect

• Registered Users Posts: 46,103 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Sorry, dont know anyone in that neck of the woods but hopefully someone else may respond.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,031 ✭✭✭Firblog

Pat Mc Gill, Cornerhouse Bar?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭Lambman

All the information I have is I think he's from ardara and it's about 11 years ago since we got the pup but I'm nearly sure the pups mother and father were both pure bred registered and possibly came from America?

• Advertisement
Advertisement