Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pregnancy Yoga Dublin recommendations

Options
  • 04-07-2017 10:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭

Hey

I need to find a new Pregnancy Yoga class.

I've been attending Anna at Init Yoga in Grand Canal Dock the last few weeks and found her amazing but unfortunately due to the heat of the studio and her maternity leave the classes have finished.

I went to one Elbow Room class and found it very impersonal and not particularly focused on pregnancy and childbirth.

I was recommended Louyoga in Ranalegh but unfortunately she's not running summer classes either.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭tea_and_cake

Yoga therapy Dublin in River Holistic in Raheny if that suits. Gemma was my yoga teacher for years and she's recently given birth. I've never gone to her pregnancy yoga classes but loved her standard yoga classes. She's very hands on.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Sherlof3

Also would love some recommendations especially around Sandymount / Dublin 4

• Registered Users Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭comongethappy

I loved the pregnancy yogalates at my wellbeing last time around, they are based by Dame St D2

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭BriarPatch

Can recommend a great midwife who does classes in lucan and Castle knock if either of those locations suit?

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Minnie2017

BriarPatch wrote: »
    Can recommend a great midwife who does classes in lucan and Castle knock if either of those locations suit?

Currently a student here and highly recommend her also. She's great

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Gemma1982

Minnie2017 wrote: »
    Currently a student here and highly recommend her also. She's great

Could you let me know her details please? Thanks v much

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭BriarPatch

It's Aileen at the mum and baby sanctuary, should be able to Google that and find the info! I canthink copy the details right now on the phone but let me know if you can't find it!

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Minnie2017

Gemma1982 wrote: »
    Could you let me know her details please? Thanks v much

PM sent there :)

Advertisement