Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BB UK 2017 5th Eviction Poll

Options
  • 04-07-2017 10:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭

Time to get rid of one more of these head melters. It's eviction time.
    :)

We are voting to EVICT, who do you want to evict ? Who's the one you hate the most ?

We are voting to EVICT, who do you want to evict ? Who's the one you hate the most ? 15 votes

Charlotte
    0% 0 votes
    Joe
    26% 4 votes
    Tom
    73% 11 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Tom can be kinda funny and Charlotte is a bit of eye candy, so I voted Ming.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I don't like Joe, he's not a good HM or a half decent person.
    I don't like Charlotte, champions the plastics gang and offers absolutely nothing as a HM.
    I don't like Tom for reasons far too numerous to be listed.

I vote for Tom, but don't actually care which of them goes. Either way somebody crap is gone so it's a win win win for me. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Voted for Tom because he's a horrible vicious streak in him. From day one he snapped violently a couple of times.

Don't like him, little man syndrome.

Charlotte doesn't offer much but I don't want to see her go because then the two boys will think they're liked out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Voted for Joe as I really don't like him - he's too negative doesn't like smart people and he does not make a good housemate

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

I voted for Joe as he is anti-Raph.
    Very closed to new people, 'U 'avin a laff' when he claimed the 2nd chance housemates were taking £15,000 of his money. Suffers delusion and dislikes Raph for being more intelligent.
    This year it is clear that less intelligent people in the show have a resentment to those who are more intelligent.

But it is a case I am happy for whoever goes.

Tom makes me laugh, he is not the brightest, tries to look bravado beside he has issues with his height, I don't care how tall or short someone is, but Tom makes an issue out of it in how he behaves.

Charlotte, loves talking about genitals and is an Ellie side boobie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Joe would be an excellent housemate if he had a bite and not just a bark.
    Charlotte has nice boobs.
    So Tom for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

I voted Tom, because he is a angry little twat.
    And yer one is easy on the eye when we see her.
    I'd like to see Joe do something in the house, so 1 more week.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Voted Joe because he has absolutely no redeeming features whatsoever.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I voted for Tom .

I want Joe to stay as I think that he is very misunderstood in the house and no-one cares about him * :(

Maybe completely false :D

Advertisement