Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laya Health Insurance Renewal

• 04-07-2017 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

My renewal notice has come in from Laya Health. We have 3 children and currently have 2 adults on Connectcare 100 and three children on Assure vitality.

No one mentioned any free child cover when we received our renewal notice and there was no information on our level of cover in the email.

Is there a way to retain this cover and reduce the costs?

Thanks

Comments

Mullenmore wrote: »
    My renewal notice has come in from Laya Health. We have 3 children and currently have 2 adults on Connectcare 100 and three children on Assure vitality.

No one mentioned any free child cover when we received our renewal notice and there was no information on our level of cover in the email.

Is there a way to retain this cover and reduce the costs?

Thanks

I can't answer your specific question but my Laya policy went up 23% this year, and 10% last year. I could have made a significant saving by choosing private hospitals outside my area (Dublin southeast) but I basically paid the extra so that if anything happened family would be right next to me. That could be a saving for you if it suits your circumstances. But I searched for days and Laya was coming out cheaper than the competition even with its 23% increase.

Advertisement